WORC provides a number of publications oriented towards community organizing and environmental and family agricultural issues.
- Western Organizing Review — WORC’s quarterly newsletter
- WORC's 2012 Annual Report
- WORC's 2011 Annual Report
- WORC's 2010 Annual Report
- WORC's 2009 Annual Report
- WORC's 2008 Annual Report
- WORC's 2007 Annual Report (pdf)
- WORC's 2006 Annual Report (pdf)
- WORC's 2005 Annual Report (pdf)
- WORC's 2004 Annual Report (pdf)
- WORC's 2003 Annual Report (pdf)
- WORC's 2002 Annual Report (pdf)
- Exporting Powder River Basin Coal: Risks and Costs - WORC's white paper on the impact of coal exports and the infrastructure required to support it
- Coalbed Methane Development: Boon or Bane for Rural Residents?
- Series of How To’s — guides to assist citizens to build strong organizations and effective issue campaigns.
- Cowboys Don’t Walk: A Tale of Two — a memoir of life in the 20th Century West and the emergence of the environmental movement among farmers and ranchers in eastern Montana. Published by WORC in 1999. Read what Robert Redford says about this book.